13 February 2008

yuk yuk yuk
well i know that it has been awhile since i last posted something......but i have been kinda busy.......kinda tired, actually really tired........so here is the latest from my part of the world........
what im really tired of is all of my weight....yuk yuk yuk....hence the title........i have had to deal with my weight all of my life.....seriously, all my life.........i have tried every "miracle" pill, shake, diet, smoothie....etc..........i went to the gym, had a trainer two to three times a week.....worked out almost everyday...........and nothing, i have done on my own works........and then to top it off, i got really sick, which kept me from the gym for several months.....i went a ton of medicine that made me gain a ton of weight....i guess that was the hidden prize for it making me better.......so i am just tired and sick of being fat.....or since my loving husband doesnt like that word, i will say plus size........
this is my new plan, i am making an appointment with my doctor so that we can talk about some of my issues...........then i am going to go and see the nutritionist, and dietitian, so i can see if they can tell me if there something else i can do or cut out of diet to be more healthy that i havent already done or tried.......and then after i have all these new people telling me what to do to lose weight and i dont,which i am hoping that i will this time because i cant do it alone obviously..... i guess i will have to talk to the doctors about having the surgery.........
so that is my new plan......im going to try this with the help of some new doctors and stephen is going to be working out with me this time, to try to give me encouragement and support........so hopefully this time around it might work.......so wish me luck everyone on this journey.........again.......
other than that everything is good.....stephen is getting ready to go back to work........not looking forward it, but he has to..........we are still getting ready to move to italy....which is requiring alot of time so thats keeping us busy and running all the time.......we love and miss all of you and hope that everyone is doing well.......ill keep you posted on this new aspect of my dieting life.........love, peace and blessings to all

No comments: